Western New York weather takes a toll on roofs. A roof can be damaged by rain, snow, hail, sleet, wind, and the hot summer sun drying out roofing material. Our experienced roofers will install your new roof properly and efficiently.
We use only top-quality materials from trusted manufacturers. Our shingles carry a lifetime manufactures warranty. The warranty is also transferrable to a second owner. So if you decide to sell your home in the future, a 5 Star roof will not only increase its value, but help to sell it faster.
No matter what your roofing needs are, 5 Star is there to get the job done.
- New Roofs
- Emergency Repairs
- Flat Roofs
What to look for in determining if you need a new roof:
- Ceilings are stained and starting to sag
- Missing or broken shingles on the ground
- Shingles starting to curl or buckle
- Discolored areas on your roof: moss or algae can cause rotting of roofing material
- Flaking or peeling wood around the edges of your roof
- The age of your roof: If your roof is over 20 years old and is starting to show signs of wear it may be time to replace your roof